Albany Law School's Career Center offers smart and simple career solutions for our alumni with our web-based Career Services Manager (CSM). Use our CSM as a tool for hiring our students, or job seeking for yourself.
The Career Center also offers on and off-campus interview programs for recruiters, numerous career education programs and opportunities for you to serve as a mentor in many capacities.
Alumni, who make up the vast majority of employers we work with, use the one-stop solution to manage:
- job postings
- interviewee selection and applicant resumes
- communications and more
Recruiters give the highest ratings to our state-of-the-art interview suites and attentive staff, who organize approximately 800 interviews annually with:
- law firms
- government agencies
- public interest organizations
We also arrange interviews throughout the country, in cities such as New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., and Chicago.
Make connections with students through a variety of events such as:
- career education programs where alumni serve as panelists (i.e., law firm and public sector job forums)
- mock interview programs
- employer information sessions
- serving as mentors for current Albany Law School students who have an interest in a particular practice or geographic area
(Exclusive to Albany Law alumni)
Through our one-stop solution, the once daunting task of job seeking is now much easier with our free, online service offering:
- an innovative online job search system
- a private database of international opportunities for alumni
- networking relationships
- a personal "job search agent" that automatically emails job listings based on your specifications
- the ability to post and package application materials for interested employers
- job searching websites and career guides
Albany Law School provides graduate job postings to our alumni at no additional cost. In addition, we will be pleased to provide referrals to off-site fee for service providers for matters such as resume and cover letter review.
If you do not currently have an account on our Career Services Manager site,
you can request one online.
Alumni Events and Reunions
Other Alumni Services:
We are interested in your career. Please keep us updated through the